- Famed for his wonderful sense of humor and infectious personality.
- His highest priority with new customers is to help them fully understand the products – and to get them as excited about fine hardware as he is.
- Feels the best part of the job is meeting new people everyday, and figuring out exactly what piece fits their wants and personalities.
- Can be found in Raleigh: Enjoying good food and drink with good friends.
- Outside of the Showroom: Spends time with family and friends on the boat and getting in some saltwater fishing.
- Favorite piece of hardware in his own home is his Dornbracht kitchen faucet and Julien sink.
The heart and soul of the business, Rick founded R. Jacobs in May of 2012 and has been at the helm ever since.
From the Team
“Knowing Rick for over 15 years, I can say he is one of the most honest people I know. He is a good leader and a great example of what a business owner should be. He would do anything at the drop of a hat for a customer.”
“Rick is one of the funniest people I’ve ever met! His personality is infectious - if he’s in a good mood, everyone is. Rick truly makes it a joy to come to work.”
We wash your day away with quality products designed to turn any regular bathroom into a spa retreat.Learn More
Make your kitchen the true heart of the home with hardware that allows for entertaining friends and family with pleasure and ease.Learn More
Just like the perfect watch or necklace can complete an outfit, these finishing touches will polish and refine any room in your home.Learn More