- Graduated from East Carolina University in 2008 with a Bachelor’s in Interior Design.
- Certified as an Associate Kitchen and Bath Designer.
- Her greatest professional strength is a strong eye for design, helping customers find pieces that perfectly match the style of their home.
- Her favorite part of the job is that she gets to do what she loves while working with an amazing, fun team everyday.
- Can be found in Raleigh: Checking out Raleigh’s amazing culinary scene.
- Outside of the Showroom: Loves to hang out with her husband and spoil their Pomeranian, Ned. Also enjoys spending time painting, cooking, and traveling to new places.
- Favorite piece of hardware in her own home is her Hansgrohe showerhead.
As the Showroom manager and designer at R. Jacobs, Megan makes sure that customers feel comfortable and relaxed the second they step through the door.
From the Team
“Megan keeps the rest of us straight! She is extremely organized and fantastic with every customer who comes through the door.”
“Megan has a special touch with our customers - she’s able to capture them right up front and has a demeanor that just makes them feel right at ease.”
We wash your day away with quality products designed to turn any regular bathroom into a spa retreat.Learn More
Make your kitchen the true heart of the home with hardware that allows for entertaining friends and family with pleasure and ease.Learn More
Just like the perfect watch or necklace can complete an outfit, these finishing touches will polish and refine any room in your home.Learn More